Poulin Lecto v1 VST amp simulator – Metal!
That’s a quick demonstration using the VST amp Lecto by LePou. Video is available in the “Videos” section of the website.
LeCto is a guitar amp simulator inspired by an American modern high gain head. This simulator has 2 channels with 3 modes on each channel. It can go from crunch to modern high gain.
- Oversampling: determines the signal oversampling; up to 8x.
- Mono/stereo: determines the signal routing.
- Input: controls the magnitude of the input signal.
- Drive: controls the amount of gain.
- Low: controls the low frequency.
- Mid: controls the mid frequency.
- High: controls the high frequency.
- Presence: presence control.
- Resonance*: controls the amount of resonance resulting from the interaction with the speaker cabinet.
* Only active on modern mode
LeCto is only an amp simulator, so you need to use a cabinet simulator.
Signal chain: Ibanez prestige rg1570 with Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups through an Omega Lexicon recording studio processed in Cubase 5. Using TSE 808 v2.0 Overdrive, Poulin Lecto v1 amp, keFIR impulses, Superior drummer for drums and a simple pick bass taken from Cubase 5 HALion One. Guitar tuning is drop C.
You can download free these VST’s by simply copying the following links to your browser.
TSE808 v2.0 : http://www.theserinaexperiment.net/plugins/TSE808v2.0.zip
Poulin Lecto : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1393938/RELEASE/LeCto/Poulin_LeCto_v1.rar
keFIR Impulses: http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownload.php?p=155996&t=5&i=1
Tip! Once you’ve downloaded these stuff, simply extract them somewhere and copy the .dll files to your VST plugin folder in your hard disc so you can load them through your recording program!
Feel free to ask anything you wish! I hope you enjoy and find this tutorial helpful.
Enjoy & thanks for watching!